Yes, I know, I’m a day late. I was working on my thesis yesterday, had a meeting with the uni professor who’s helping me with it and then got on a train back home to my family. Plan is that I’ll spend the next two weeks here as I find that this is the place where i can really focus on said thesis, so I hope to get quite a lot done in that time. Fingers crossed!
Anyway, here are the 10 books I’m planning to read after finishing my current batch of books! Order might change depending on if I’m able to acquire certain books at a certain time or (in the case of a series) if I haven’t finished the previous book before getting to the next one. They’re all linked to their Goodreads pages!
1. The Iron Knight (The Iron Fey #4) (Kagawa, Julie)
2. Daughter of Smoke and Bone (Daughter of Smoke and Bone #1) (Taylor, Laini)
3. I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Was Shot by the Taliban (Yousafzai, Malala)
4. Gameboard of the Gods (Age of X #1) (Mead, Richelle)
5. The Falconer (The Falconer #1) (May, Elizabeth)
6. Fyre (Septimus Heap #7) (Sage, Angie)
7. The Assassin’s Blade (Throne of Glass #0.1-0.5) (Maas, Sarah J)
8. 438 Dagar (Persson, Johan & Schibbye, Martin)
9. Scarlet (Scarlet #1) (Gaughen, A.C)
10. Juliet (Fortier, Anne)